Sunday, July 3, 2011

Logan County Cruise In

A fun little tradition that Logan has on the 4th of July weekend is called the Cruise In. This is where cars of all types, makes and models are paraded down main street. The city shuts down Main Street and vehicles that have been pre-registered get to show off their classic or custom vehicles. This is the third year that I attended and the first year that I was told to take pictures. So I took several pictures of cars that I liked, and a few that I thought others would like. Logan City is a cute little town that has grown from a pure agricultural town. With this event starting a 30 minutes late Evan grew rather restless. However this video partly shows his excitement once it started. While we were waiting Evan said he wanted to go potty. Just before it started Evan said he had to go again... which made us miss the beginning. Sad. It took about 30 minutes for all the cars to cycle around. I got most of these pictures on the return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment